How to enter key code on www.webroot.com/safe
Go to www.webroot.com/safe and login with your webroot account and enter product key or already entered product then go to www.webroot.com/safe and choose myaccount page to install webroot. If you don’t have account, create a new one.
If you’re installing webroot for first time, you might not have an account page yet. You’ll set that up as a part of installing Webroot.
What is on the Webroot Page?
With www.webroot.com/safe page you can install and re-install Webroot, or manage your subscription.Enter your product key and get technical support.
You will get below options on Webroot Page:
- You already have Webroot Antivirus?
- If you already have Webroot, you can sign in with the webroot account used to buy or activate webroot. Get link to Sign in with your other webroot account
- If you can’t remember the account that you used, support might be able to help. Get Support
- Do you have an Webroot Key code? Enter your product key
- Don’t have Webroot yet?
- If you don’t have Webroot, you can try or buy it in the webroot.com. Buy now option.
If you have an webroot subscription, on your safe page you can also:
- manage your account
- reinstall webroot
- get help and support
Where to find Webroot key code?
Webroot activation key code is 20 character alphanumeric code which is printed at back of your www.webroot.com/safe product card.
When to visit webroot.com/safe?
If You are looking for webroot renewal, access to webroot.com/safe
page for entering product key, enable or disable webroot renewal, want to get support, check feature documentation go to safe page.